Powered by Homestead.
Been wondering why you keep getting strange text overlap when you view your pages? Have you been receiving complaints from visitors that all of your text is overlapping and it's hard to read? The problem and solution are most likely related to display settings for your computer, or your browser's font preferences. Here's how to adjust both of them:
Set your browser to display Medium (12 pt.) fonts:
*For Netscape 4 users:
1. Click the 'Edit' menu and choose 'Preferences'. (A dialog box should appear).
2. From the 'Appearance' menu on the left, choose 'Fonts'.
3. Change your fonts back to the following, default settings:
For the encoding: 'Western'
Variable Width Font: 'Times New Roman''
Fixed Width Font: 'Courier New'
*For IE 4 users:
1. From the 'View' menu, choose 'Fonts' and then check 'Medium'.
*For IE 5 users:
1. From the 'View' menu, choose 'Text Sizes', and then select 'Medium'.
Set your computer to display small fonts:
1. Click the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen. (A menu should appear.)
2. Move the mouse over Settings. (A sub-menu should appear.)
3. Click Control Panel. (The Control Panel window should appear.)
4. Double-click Display. (The Display Properties dialog box should appear.)
5. Click the Settings tab to bring it to the front.
6. From the Font Size drop-down box, choose Small Fonts.
You may need to restart your computer before the new font size will go into effect.
Also, you may want copy either of the graphics below and place it on your page. Just right-click on it and select 'Save As...' to save it to your hard drive, then upload to your site using the Imported Image Element. Feel free to link to link that image to this page as well. Here's the URL: